SERMON “Love with Knowledge and Discernment”
Phil. 1:9-11 Rev Baesick Choi
1) April 25th We will have a VBS meeting at 7pm in the fellowship hall. All are welcome to come and sign up to help Please and Thank You.
Potluck Dinner April 28th at 6:00 (Bethany)
3) April 25th Seniors will meet from 9-11am in the Fellowship Hall.
4) May 6th Pauline and Mary Mac will host an Open Air Yard Sale at the church. Please plan on coming or helping, ask for details.
5) If you would like to become a member of Maple Grove Church, please let us know so we can provide an set a date for a membership class.
6) If anyone would like to be baptized please let us know so we can talk and set that up.
7) Every Saturday from 7am -10am Maple Grove's Church is opened for prayer. Please come in and lay all your problems and concerns at the feet of Jesus.
8) The Altar is always open for prayer
Linda and Odell Midkiff Richard & Glendola
Pastor Peter & family Our Nation
One Another Judy Shively
Our Servicemen & women
Casey Rick and Lori Sloan Cedric Wagoner
Norman Hylton Vic
Rose Dillon James Meade
Caleb Chowning Kenneth Hodges
Willie Scott Maple Grove & Bethany
United Methodist Churches
Our Church & Community (Ferrum)
Our Troops/Police Officers/Rescue/Fire Fighters
Leaders of our Country Leaders of our Church
Jean Spencer/Lois Johnson Diamond Boyd and family
Denver & Virginia Atkins Ruth Nichols
Shirley Wright Jennifer Braaten and Family
Bobby Crum Bobby and Ada Beeghly
Hazel Hale and her family
Family of Betty Ditto, Barb’s mom
Family of Luke Quinn
Family of Jay Lee Hudson